Monday, September 7, 2015

#5 Drive

#5 Drive

Hello! It's been a few weeks, and I'm sorry for my absence. School has started so I'll probably be waiting two weeks before posting something so I know I have enough for you guys! 

Not much has happened, so I really have nothing to talk about, but what I've made! I have filled many request at ShadowPlay, so much of the signatures and icons are for that! Unfortunately there are no PSDs included this week (maybe in the next post). 

But I have for you, 4 icons, 13 signatures, 3 long banners, four 650x200 banners, a header, a chapter image, 7 blends, a colourisation, and two retouches! A lot is also based off of Halsey's album "Badland" which I completely recommend you listen to!

-Icons-



-Signatures-













-Long Banners-



-650x200 Banners-




-Header-

-Chapter Images-

-Blends-







-Colourisation-

-Retouches-




No comments:

Post a Comment