Monday, July 13, 2015

#1 Crack the windows and take the shutters down


-Straight Into The Fire by Zedd-

Hello and welcome to my blog!

It is currently 81 degrees fahrenheit with a 60% chance of rain, and I am inside, learning how to work around this site. Many thanks to Lotus (follow-the-flame.blogspot.com) for helping me out and letting me use her template. So now that I have many links working, I thought it'd be time to post some of my things. These are all my recent graphics. I have been using photoshop for a year and a half now, and though I'm still not the best (or like many of the blogs that are in my credits) I have come a longggg way! I hope you enjoy them all :)

Today I have 3 icons, 2 signatures, 3 banners and 3 blends! Comments are loved!


-Icons-

-Signatures-


-Banners-



-Blends-






2 comments:

  1. Hi there ♥ First of all I'm so happy you managed to upload this template ^^ I'm so glad you used and and I'm even more happy that I could help you with that. What can I say - I love your blog! And I will be coming here for every single note! I think you're really good at making all kinds of stuff. Icons are my favourite ones! You are amazing at making icons, teach me your ways please!! Also I'm in love with second signature and the first blend. Zendaya looks perfect in this 3D effect! Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see next works ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following! I find that you like my icons the best very funny, because I only started making them recently XD Thank you sooooo much. much love!!! xx

      Delete